Harris Computer – Software Developer
- Maintaining and writing new code in VB.net and C#
- Creating and editing Windows Forms and WPF user interfaces
- Writing database upgrade scripts for both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
New Century Software – Release Coordinator
- Setup and maintenance of a continuous integration build system using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Customization and automation of TFS work items and agile workflows.
- Developing installers using InstallShield and Wix.
- Developing tools using C# for automating internal processes.
Epic River – Configuration Management
- Setup and maintenance of a continuous integration build system using CruiseControl.net, nAnt, and Subversion.
- Planning and configuration of a multitude of Windows test environments, including use of Active Directory, Group Policy and various Microsoft SQL Server configurations.
- Administration of network security, server software installations, and desktop systems.
- Writing XSLTs and scripts to handle large incoming and outgoing XML data feeds.